Pregnancy at age of 40!
Couple History of Infertility
- Mrs. DK and Mr. PQ had primary infertility since one year.
- Mrs. DK was 40 year old and Mr. PQ was 36 year old.
- In view of advanced age , couple decided to go for IVF treatment.
- Semen analysis of Mr. PQ was normal.
- AMH value of Mrs. DK was 1.76ng /ml.
- Age factor and its effects on egg count, quality.
- Risk of genetic abnormalities were also explained.
- Couple wanted to do IVF treatment using self eggs.
- During IVF stimulation, patient required higher dosage and duration of medication.
- At Ovum pick up, 8 eggs were retrieved, of which 5 were mature.
- On day 3, four A grade embryos were formed.
- Embryo transfer was performed after Laser Hatching of the embryos.
- After 15 days, pregnancy test was positive.
- Early scan showed single live intrauterine pregnancy.